A workshop retreat for healthcare practitioners, counselors, therapists & coaches
Explore Learn Rejuvenate Discover Apply
How are the latest scientific findings on body-mind-spirit relevant to me and my practice?
How can I grow inwards toward myself and outwards towards my clients at the same time?
A unique 3 day retreat workshop intensive enough for maximal learning but relaxed enough to pause, rest and absorb within the comfort of a retreat venue close to nature.
This training course is my opportunity to facilitate a sharing of this new paradigm of Open Awareness with you.
Through discussion, direct experience, guided processes, supervised practice, live demonstrations and reference material we explore topics like:
The theory, models and practice of applied mindfulness and Open Awareness
The psychosomatic, including the so called psychosomatic disorders
The Science, Experience and Facilitation of the therapeutic space with clients and patients
The good, the bad and the ugly of habits and conditioning and lifestyle change
Ethical practice, the mindful way
It’s about the content and the knowledge yes, but mostly about the experience. Learning is about deep integration. Hennie, using all his experience and skills as coach, hypnotherapist and family practitioner, facilitates a space during the course where participants feel comfortable to practise, develop, model and absorb.
This course is accredited for CPD (16 CEUs of which 3 are ethics points)
How does the retreat workshop work?
- Arrive Friday late afternoon for our first session, introductions, & supper together
- On Saturday & Sunday we work & play with lunch, supper & coffee/tea provided
- There is also free time for relaxation, reflection & enjoyment of the natural surroundings and beautiful gardens of the Temenos retreat venue
- Expect surprises, embodied meditations, mindful walking, good chats, good food, and deep experiences – the profound, meaningful and unexpected
Special offer! You have the option of staying on FREE for an additional night to further explore the splendid venue and surrounds in your own time
Included in the workshop package:
- Accommodation at the Temenos retreat venue in McGregor for 2 nights
(with the option of a third night free)
- Two suppers, two lunches and refreshments at the venue restaurant
(they make excellent food)
- Full use of the venue facilities and gardens.
The Temenos retreat is a unique and special venue in the town of McGregor less than 2 hours drive from Cape Town (temenos.org.za).
- Full attention of the facilitator and all study resources including a course manual
Cost: R4900.00 (not including 5% early bird discount if booked & paid 2 months before course, and 10% referral fee)
For bookings and more information, contact Hennie directly:
“I have a passion for inner healing that leads to outer health and for sharing with colleagues what I’ve learnt on my special personal and professional journey.”