- At our live small group training events you can experience profound guided processes, learn techniques under the guidance of a skilled facilitator, discuss, explore and practise with like-minded people.
- In addition to the live events, you get additional learning material and resources, and continued support from the facilitator mentor.
- Our Open Awareness Workshops are 2-day events over a weekend at a calm, homely venue
- You can choose to do only one workshop or return as often as you want to for a refresher.
- Courses are facilitated every 2 to 3 months.
The courses include face-to-face facilitation by an experienced facilitator, guided processes, practical exercises, deep experiences, as well as resource material such as videos , readings, and audio.
For the certification option , additional reading material and assignments are required with personalized feedback.
- The OPEN AWARENESS course and facilitator are accredited by the International Association of Coaches, Therapists and Mentors (IACTM).
Next OPEN AWARENESS live training:
South Africa, Cape Town
Feb 2020 (exact dates TBC) 9 am – 5pm (includes delicious lunches & refreshments)
Venue: Elim Place, 7 Wilmot Road, Tijgerhof, Milnerton
Our host is Naomi – a beautiful soul and advanced OPEN AWARENESS and ASE facilitator herself. Naomi has comfortable self-catering accommodation available for those needing it.
Fee: R 2000 per 2 -day course (including the course, lunch and training materials)
OPEN AWARENESS certification
For those wishing to apply OPEN AWARENESS with clients (individuals or groups) professionally or as part of their work, OPEN AWARENESS certification is a good option.
OPEN AWARENESS facilitators are certified by the International Association of Coaches, Therapists and Mentors (IACTM).
This requires attendance of at least x4 2-day courses, and completion of course material.
It includes an entry into the IACTM directory, ongoing support, supervision and updated resources (the certification fee is Euro 200 per annum and includes 2 additional Skype sessions with the trainer).
Presented by Dr Hennie Geldenhuys
Questions? Want to book your place? Please contact Hennie